Monday, August 31, 2015

8/31/2015

Regarding Driving

So we are driving down the road and A informs me that ...

"We (the drivers) don't like green (a green light) so we go and we like red (a red light) so we stop."

Then he goes on to tell me that when he drives someday...

"I like green so I am going to stop and I don't like red so I am going to go."

Well good luck with that son, I hope you don't get to many tickets. :-) :-) :-)


Regarding Talking

So tonight, A was talking about Goliath and random stuff... over and over and over... and finally I stopped him and said, "A" do you just like talking? Do you talk to talk?

So he replies...

"Mommy, help me. I can't stop. Words keep coming out of my mouth and I can't stop them. Stop these words. I can' t stop them"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - He totally gets it from his daddy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment