Sunday, December 28, 2014

Funny Things

"A" was eating ham for dinner and I looked over at him and he had a piece of ham held up to his ear. He proceeded to inform me,

"Mom, I'm talking on my ham to Jor Jor" 

I remember having a banana phone as a child, but never a ham. :-) I guess he is a ham radio operator.

____________________

Avery got a pre-record-able book from Grammy. The other day we were listening to Grammy read the story. All of a sudden, he got a big smile on his face and said "Bebe in there, Mom, Bebe in there!" For Christmas, he also got one from his Nana and he was excited to hear "Nana, in there."

____________________

The other day, he conversationally said "Hi babe, yeah babe"... and proceeded to call me babe for a good part of the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment