Monday, October 6, 2014

Airplane NOW!

So the CUTEST thing happened. Daddy is on a short survey trip to the Bahamas and here is what happened...

I was giving a friend a violin lesson and "A" was playing with his toys downstairs. The next thing I know I heard him dragging something up the stairs. He pulls some luggage (that he found left out in the garage) all the way up to the main room.


I asked him. "Where are you going with that?" 


And he announces. "Go with daddy, airplane now." 


Avery figured that once he had a suitcase, I would take him to the airport so he could ride an airplane with daddy. 


He was pretty insistent until I told him I was in the middle of the lesson and couldn't drive him to the airport right then. He brought it up a couple times, but I was finally able to distract him and put the luggage away. He misses his daddy and was figuring a way to get to him. HOW SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment